An international and jury exhibition will be organized within the scope of the congress. In order to be able to evaluate the works of those who will participate in the exhibition, they must upload the artwork and information to the system in the specified format.
EXHIBITION PARTICIPATION CONIDITIONS
1. The artists and designers who will participate in the exhibition to be held within the scope of the congress must upload a visual of their works (in 300dpi resolution in jpeg format), the information of the artist / designer and the work, on the congress web page, after filling out the form under the ‘login’ tab on the ‘registration’ tab.
2. The artists and designers who will participate in the exhibition to be held within the scope of the Congress can participate with a maximum of 2 works. The short edge of the works to be given to the exhibition should be at least 50 cm and the long edge should be at most 120 cm.
3. Transportation costs of the works / works belong to the owners. The symposium organization committee is not responsible for any damage that may occur during transportation. If the pandemic continues, the exhibition will be held in virtual exhibition gallery.
1. Works must be sent ready to be exhibited. Otherwise, the work can not be exhibited, cataloged and refunded. The works must be sent in all kinds of (broken, crushed, deformed, etc.) protected boxes and / or packages.
2. The organizing committee is not responsible for any problems or complications that may arise during the transportation of the works.
3. A copy of the participation forms in the annex must be affixed to the back of the works and / or to a suitable place.
4. The installation of three-dimensional works (for example, industrial product designs, etc.) that require installation will be done by the author.
5. The congress exhibition will remain open for 15 days. At the end of the congress, the participants will not take their works from the exhibition.
6. All participants will be given a certificate of participation.
7. Works and attendance documents will be sent to the participants with paid cargo at the end of the exhibition.
8. In matters / issues / disputes not specified in the specification or in case of hesitation, the decisions of the organizing board are valid.
9. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the terms of participation.